• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 Purple FD2 @ Torque GT

I've had a lot of thoughts about buying this and selling my current car, but in the end I think it'd be a waste of money as that's the sort of car you need to keep in a heated garage and bring out for shows. It'll never lose value if you do that. It will lose value getting covered in track debris.

Personally I'd be buying an FD2 to drive how it should be driven. Buying this one in particular would mean that couldn't be done so I understand why you wouldn't get rid of your current one for this one. However, it is still absolutely minted and I still want it:cool: I'm not in the position to buy it anytime soon anyway :(

This has made me want an FD2 even more. Probably went and looked at all the photos at least 10 times.

I quite liked mine :)

89f112eb30e777fa54bdeffaa6814bfd.jpg

b12d536656b41c9da05e92f2514b13ff.jpg

Tricky buying something with such low mileage as the left side of the brain starts playing tricks with you over killing its value. Have the same problem with my DC2 - seemed like a great idea at the time, but always conscious of adding to the odometer when I drive it.

If you have bottomless pockets, then guess it's a different story.

It didn't look like a huge premium over an average miles car. Not driven a FD2 but from what I read they are awesome.

Back