• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 FK8 ordered

Sales must be slowing if they are chucking in the mats! You'd have thought i asked if I could have a go on the dealer's daughter the look on his face when I asked...

Wheels are next for me too, Tegiwa I am aware of but don't know much about. Dream can get their hands on volks & rays just need to tell them what I want....and then wait, and then wait some more while they get made

I've used Tegiwa for some smaller items before - don't remember having any issues with them!

Excellent service from Tegiwa, the wheels arrived today. I will have the tyres fitted next week at Performance Tyres & Alloys in Leeds.
It's the only place I trust around here for tyre fitting, they use black wheel weights too which are a must with anthracite or black wheels.

Hi All,

Ordered up my FK8 in CW also. Should be here in first week in September. Having the Red Illumination Pack. :D

Currently have a NHB Premier edition EP3

Nice one, you lot are getting them quick!

Obviously a big difference between the ep3 and fk8 but some similarities also, engine does its best impression of a NA screamer

Yeah had an FK8 for 3 days on loan from Honda dealer as a wedding gift.

Best man hassled them and said would buy one from them. And I have now. lol

Nine quid is fine mate, I lose that on the fruities in 10 mins

Tonight I have been watching old reviews of the civic. Sometimes I forget how daaaammm good our car is

You'll love the car so it's worth it

You're so right, after two weeks & 650 miles including a fantastic run to the Cotswolds & back on the Fosse Way I am in love.

Something my detailer spotted the red stripe is missing from the front!! Honda are looking into it!

NVJPLVg.jpg

Back