• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 FK8 ordered

Good choice getting rid of the RS, Honda all the way mate. Personally I prefer the FK2 but each to their own.

Congrats and of course, great colour.

Not long till the delivery date, will you WBAC or RS direct it, or hold out for a private sale? So many RS for sale but still hold their price well...

My son-in-law is in the business of buying & selling cars so he will shift it for me. He has his own unit, website etc.

I love my CW, but I tell you there are times I really wish it was a different colour as this time of year it seems to be a magnet for all of mother nature's wonderful flying creatures.

worse still when I'm trying to dry the bugger off after a good wash and yeah those Meguiars Yellow wash buckets don't help either!

I love my CW, but I tell you there are times I really wish it was a different colour as this time of year it seems to be a magnet for all of mother nature's wonderful flying creatures.

worse still when I'm trying to dry the bugger off after a good wash and yeah those Meguiars Yellow wash buckets don't help either!

Yep, feel your pain, I looked out a couple of weekends back and I thought I was in an exorcist film, as it was covered in all sorts of insects...washing & drying it you have to dry around them and you end up squashing quite a few which of course leaves a nice little 'deposit' to have to clean

Yep, feel your pain, I looked out a couple of weekends back and I thought I was in an exorcist film, as it was covered in all sorts of insects...washing & drying it you have to dry around them and you end up squashing quite a few which of course leaves a nice little 'deposit' to have to clean

Agreed ... proper pain in the 'arris. But still the best colour...:lol:

Already booked in for full detail & G Tech ceramic coat. I have told the dealer not to touch it when it arrives except for PDI We have it on our other car & it really helps with keeping it clean

Already booked in for full detail & G Tech ceramic coat. I have told the dealer not to touch it when it arrives except for PDI We have it on our other car & it really helps with keeping it clean

Yep, I had it done too, well worth it. It helped that the dealership threw it in with the deal! :D

Yep, I had it done too, well worth it. It helped that the dealership threw it in with the deal! :D

Nice one, can't complain with the dealer though. Got a 6.1% discount & free mats.
Looking round for some wheels now, has anyone used Tegiwa on here?

Back