• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 FK8 ordered

You're so right, after two weeks & 650 miles including a fantastic run to the Cotswolds & back on the Fosse Way I am in love.

Something my detailer spotted the red stripe is missing from the front!! Honda are looking into it!

The fk2 (non-gt) didn’t have a red stripe. I’m not sure if the same applies for the non-gt version of the 8.

Is yours a GT ?

Very strange then. Not sure how it got through the PDI....

But then it is Honda :lol:

The PDI was done, but I did confuse the dealer by asking for it not to be cleaned or any protective coverings removed - he thought I was mad collecting a new car that was dirty!

There is some adhesive left behind where the red stripe was so it was removed at some point.

Do you have a pic from the day you collected it ?

I'm just wondering if some tea leaf has had it away !

I have a picture of it on my drive 30 mins after picking it up from the dealer & it's missing.
So it was either delivered from Honda missing (unlikely) or somebody at the dealers has nicked it!
Fortunately there is no damage & the dealer is going to replace.

Did I see you driving in Wakefield this morning? A white 69 plate drove past me near Sandal Castle while I was walking the dog and it had silver aftermarket wheels like those. :cool:

Did I see you driving in Wakefield this morning? A white 69 plate drove past me near Sandal Castle while I was walking the dog and it had silver aftermarket wheels like those. :cool:

Yes mate that was me, take the Dog walking around the Castle most Tuesday mornings with a friend - good coffee too in the Cafe. Come & say hello if your around.

Yes mate that was me, take the Dog walking around the Castle most Tuesday mornings with a friend - good coffee too in the Cafe. Come & say hello if your around.

Car looked very clean, in fact I have just done my FK2 and made it rain! :lol: I missed you by a few minutes as I had just done 2 laps around with Chester the dog and was heading home. I'm usually working Tuesday mornings but I have a week off this week. I quite like the bacon sandwiches at the cafe as does my dog Chester!:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
wait...you let a dog get in your cars? Or you have a trailer...tell me you have a dog trailer...

Absolutely, its the reason why we have a five door hatchback. Have you not heard of Hatchbags or Titan Covers - keeps the luggage area like new.
Its the first thing I buy when we change car.

This little mutt on my Avatar goes everywhere with us :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back