• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Bilstein B6 with Eibach Pro-Kit or Bilstein B14 Coilovers

Hey all,

I've had stock and MiesterR suspension and I'm looking for something kinda in the middle. Its 100% a road car and I want it to be able to handle the pot holes, speed bumps and uneven surfaces on the uk roads.
I also want it to be quieter (no metal top mounts).
Im never going to mess with them once theyre setup.

I'm pretty much convinced on bilstein b6's with eibach pro's. but I've noticed the bilstein b14's are on special at the moment at just over £800. which looks like a very similar price to the b6 setup.

Just wondering what you guys think on this?

Cheers

all I cay say I run bilstein on all my cars before and they was superb ,was going to go for them on my civic but was more then I wanted to spend so I got yellowspeed pro and then they put this awesome deal out ,I don't think you would be disappointed tbf

B6 and springs, the B14's are quite firm still. Yellowspeed is the same Taiwanese stuff like the rest just painted nice and marketed well at a markup. The Yellowspeed website and phone number belongs to the main distributer in the UK...

Honestly, for a road car, OEM dampers and progressive lowering springs are hard to beat.

Honestly, for a road car, OEM dampers and progressive lowering springs are hard to beat.

Cheers

Only reason I ask is I'm finding it hard to source the b6's. Any they are so expensive vs the bilstein coilovers... e.g. rival motorsports price the b6 and eibachs at £1100

Wheres best to buy them

UPDATE: demon tweaks are £600

Last edited by a moderator:
depending on where you are from I have a new set of shocks and ebach springs for sale they done 500 miles before I changed them

Purchased ducks suspension, got it fitted and setup at grinspeed.
I see what you mean, I've had Meisters and YCW's and gone back to a more stock setup for the road. Really impressed.

Cheers guys

Back