• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jakabi's FN2 (2011) Build

Great car and fantastic mods! Love it

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks, I was reading your thread the other day too, lovely colour!

Progress has stopped for the moment as its way too cold to be messing with it. Couldn't feel my hands after spending half an hour putting the christmas lights up yesterday :)

What did you pay for your geo at Honda HQ btw?

Thanks mate! I had the geometry done at A line in Dudley which cost £50 (camber/toe)

Honda HQ fitted the springs for £80

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Lovely car mate! How do you find the adjustable Koni rear shocks?

Do you happen to have a part number for them? I’m looking to improve my ride quality over rough roads and had been reading about these shocks on an FD2 but didn’t know they did them for an FN2!

Lovely car mate! How do you find the adjustable Koni rear shocks?

Do you happen to have a part number for them? I’m looking to improve my ride quality over rough roads and had been reading about these shocks on an FD2 but didn’t know they did them for an FN2!

Same part codes as the FD2 mate. Grinspeed fitted them and as I recall they were a touch short so they used the original top mounts\bolts ... installed ok though.

Back