• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 The steering wheel holds dips!

Just thought I would share my new discovery. After having my FK8 less than 48 hours - I have discovered it holds mcdonalds dips very well :D

I knew those holes were there for something...:smt047

20190902_195511-min.jpg

Its tradition! Mcdonalds drive thru with every new car on its first drive ;):)

f928f7d4e31719c133d992cac0645589.jpg

Ah Sour cream and chive, a connoisseur I see...

Forger the dips, how are you finding the car??!!

Indeed :D
Its wonderful! I really love it. Although... I work on construction sites so I am hesitant to take it to work everyday!!! Constantly worrying about someone driving a forklift into it or getting a nail in my tyre haha. Its a real beauty. I have just come from a Honda CRZ to the FK8 and the difference in power is incredible. I expected it, but im also amazed at how easy it is to drive just as a normal car.

Currently looking at a Citroen C1 to take the brunt of my commuting though as I love the car too much to ruin it!!!:p

How was the first drive, take long for the nerves to go?

I was sweating alot the entire 1.5 hour drive back. Its only today on my drive to work that i have been less nervous. Everytime i get in it my heart goes though haha.

I havent really pushed it to go fast yet, as still getting the hang of it. Also the turning circle isnt great is it??! I has a very small turning area compared to my crz. And the steering is heavier than im used too.

I was sweating alot the entire 1.5 hour drive back. Its only today on my drive to work that i have been less nervous. Everytime i get in it my heart goes though haha.

I havent really pushed it to go fast yet, as still getting the hang of it. Also the turning circle isnt great is it??! I has a very small turning area compared to my crz. And the steering is heavier than im used too.

try it in comfort mode, the steering should be nice and light. also softer ride/suspension might be good when you're parking it at work too. I think it's a good call getting another car for the daily drag, will keep the miles of smiles reserved for the FK8.

yeah feck driving that to building sites, the mud and dust and ar5e cracks

A c1 though...!? Are they crazy cheap or summing?

yeah feck driving that to building sites, the mud and dust and ar5e cracks

A c1 though...!? Are they crazy cheap or summing?

Yeah well they are around £500, insurance the cheapest for me is about £600, tax is £20. cant find anything cheaper! Although driving one will ruin my street cred...

try it in comfort mode, the steering should be nice and light. also softer ride/suspension might be good when you're parking it at work too. I think it's a good call getting another car for the daily drag, will keep the miles of smiles reserved for the FK8.

Good call. I will try comfort mode on my way home. I was a bit scared to touch all the buttons yesterday on my first ever drive haha

Back