• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Milano DC5

Another dc5 on here.....
c8bec8226d89a4caa3b86b464606af1f.jpg
3eb852b94117b01c3b3c8a90a239ed7b.jpg
86b6d6d4675f731dee37287fab2ee1f3.jpg
77ab682da24f0cfe36b821d05a076b62.jpg

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Nice bud. Milano ones are quite few and far between over here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They certainly are.
It was at Japfest Silverstone this year and there was only one other in Milano there.

Barely any tegs at all at Donington and I've never seen another on the road in red. I think there something like 50 in total in the UK. It took me 3 years to find one.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

I remember going to Japfest at Castle Combe a few years back with the DC5 owners forum. We had about 60 cars all leaving the services. It was great to see everyone’s faces of disbelief at how many of the same car were there. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I nearly cried when I took it this year. They were probably the most common car there.

Almost all in white though, fortunately for me.

I always had a soft spot for the DC5 but always thought the Blue was a bit nicer than the white (even though I fully appreciate the appeal of the white). Having seen this, I'm fully in love :)

Super nice dude! 3rd picture in your above post is lush!

Back