• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Blue Honda Civic FN2

How’s it going everyone,

Paul here from Northern Ireland

Bought my civic just over a month ago after spotting it for sale in Liverpool. Got a flight out first thing Saturday morning and purchased the car. Drove it up through England into Scotland for the boat home. Left at 06:45 and docked back in Belfast at 18:30 so it was a day well spent.

The car itself I found to be in great condition.

2010 with 51k and a full Honda service history.

Definitely the best car I’ve ever owned and the blue in the sunlight is just something else.

Plan to do a few light modifications to it, possibly a set of the rage alloys.

Will be fitting an enclosed air intake also to get a bit more of a grunt from the vtec.

All in all I’m very happy with it

Cheers lads, honestly in two minds about the wheels, I really like they grey alloys on it but I’ve always liked those rage alloys on them too. Am Inclosed air intake is top of the list though

Bronze/ Gold would look good,
I think the rage alloys are 19's but the Fn2 performs better on 18's (or something along those lines

Lovely car! Great colour too. Stick to the 18s and not the rages

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

i'm with Commander.

19" will be harder ride and even more money for tyres, it handles well enough on PS4 or AS3/5

Back