• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Shocks to suit eibach pro kit on my ep3

Looking to get my eibach pro kit on the car which will drop it front 15 rear 20. Want to refresh the shocks at the same time, can anyone suggest a decent brand to use? Want something that is as good or better than oem but without a hefty price tag. Cheers.

Personally I think genuine Honda OEM shocks are hard to beat, I’m only just changing my front shocks now after 101k and 14 years down the line. I bet there’s plenty of ep3’s still out there with there original shocks on plus with eibach springs there are a great combo.

Personally I think genuine Honda OEM shocks are hard to beat, I’m only just changing my front shocks now after 101k and 14 years down the line. I bet there’s plenty of ep3’s still out there with there original shocks on plus with eibach springs there are a great combo.

Is that the Nissin shocks?

Hmmm. I've seen a full set (4) bilstein for £292. My shocks aren't leaking or knocking but they are 13 years old, thought it best to replace whilst getting the springs fitted.

Would coilovers be worth considering at the price? I see Tein street basis coilovers are £420.

100% Agree with above don't get cheap coilovers it won't be worth it at all. Especially if the car is daily driven.

I've had Meister's and YCW coilovers. Just gone back to stock dampers and eibach Pro kit. Way better for road. Very happy

My custom b pipe is currently 125mm above the road, the pro kit will take that to 105mm. Am I going to scrape speed bumps?

Back