Home

Thread: Wire Gauge Size

Default Wire Gauge Size

Does anyone know where I can find the wire gauge sizes of the headlight?
    Polished Metal FK8 Type R

Suzuki Swift

Alumni - 106, Saxo VTR, C-Class, 206 GTi, A3, Evo VIII, Golf, Type R EP3, Cooper S, 370Z

usually written on the wire (or at least it is when you actually buy it). failing that, watts/volts=amps, so you know what current wire you need.
    FK2R Mods: Remus cat-back, Remus Responder, K&N Panel Filter, Girodisc 2peice discs, Carbone Lorraine RC6e Pads, HEL oil cooler, TDI-North Intercooler, HCTR Brake Cooling Ducts || Audio: stock + Audison APBX10DS sub || Summer: OE 19" wheels, 255/35r19 PS4S & Cup2

Quote Originally Posted by veehexx View Post
    usually written on the wire (or at least it is when you actually buy it). failing that, watts/volts=amps, so you know what current wire you need.
    I'll see if I can find it on the wire in the light tomorrow. Just meant is there a standard wire gauge that's used for wiring headlights as I need to use a splice to link 2 together. Want to make sure the splice I order is correct for the thickness

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk
    Polished Metal FK8 Type R

Suzuki Swift

Alumni - 106, Saxo VTR, C-Class, 206 GTi, A3, Evo VIII, Golf, Type R EP3, Cooper S, 370Z