• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

GP Kit grille

need so help on replacing the grille on my car, it's looking a bit tatty and gone rusty have had a look online for one but no success anyone made their own one any help would be great

After reading online it seems as though the front gp kit was sold as a whole piece so the individual parts aren’t available. It may be possible to purchase an aftermarket mesh from somewhere like EBay and cut to size. The mesh is clipped onto the gp kit so don’t lose any as they can’t be replaced either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks for reply i have noticed that half of the clips are missing. not sure which is going to be the best way to sort it any ideas?

I know that the clips can’t be purchased separately either so you’ll have to use your imagination there. Unless you’re able to find some that are similar

Best bet may be to buy some new mesh, use the old as a template and cut to size. Then you’ll probably have to bond it to the gp kit

Back