• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Screen backgrounds - What's yours?

Couldn't resist.... Yes that is a red afro comb for my massive beard in the charging area.

kristian1ifypizapw1569752692.jpg

8t2bvsM.jpg

Note the attention to detail of this particular piece by this upcoming artist, the R number of the car in the bottom left, and the wrapper still left on the screen :D

it also has 'Fan's Chav Chariot' in Grand Theft Auto style writing when it's just a screen save...but i don't have pic of that

Note the attention to detail of this particular piece by this upcoming artist, the R number of the car in the bottom left, and the wrapper still left on the screen :D

it also has 'Fan's Chav Chariot' in Grand Theft Auto style writing when it's just a screen save...but i don't have pic of that

I have all the wrappers still on except the screen which was missing weirdly. Box fresh.

8t2bvsM.jpg

this picture hurts my brain! Those bubbles and peeling plastic... :eek:

I don’t even know how to change them! :confused:

Wallpaper settings. there's one for the clock background and one for the home (menu) screen. you can select from the Honda default images, IIRC change colour of the background "splash" screen, or you can select to load from USB to choose your own favourite image of the cat, the wife, the mistress, etc.

Back