• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

AEM or Tegiwa

Which intake is better performance/gains wise.

AEM CAI or Tegiwa Carbon Airbox

Want to know this myself as you can pick up a AEM for around £100 of eBay and want to justify spending the tegiwa cost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's more than just power to consider too, the teg in my opinion gives a decent throttle response, the aem can accommodate a larger filter, the teg looks good etc.

I have a teg m on the car and an injen in my garage. Noth good mods.
I've got the teg on as I have modded it to incorporate a velocity stack :D

There's more than just power to consider too, the teg in my opinion gives a decent throttle response, the aem can accommodate a larger filter, the teg looks good etc.

I have a teg m on the car and an injen in my garage. Noth good mods.
I've got the teg on as I have modded it to incorporate a velocity stack :D

With the larger filter can it be any filter or would it have to be an AEM one.

Yeah do want the Teg but bit strapped for funds at the moment, unless i come across a used one in good condition

I have the Injen 3" with built-in velocity stack. As time has gone by the car has definitely adapted to it and now has improved throttle response, pulls noticeably harder in VTEC and sounds deep, loud and aggressive. But this is the best bit, pootle around and it is silent. Floor it and has a deep throaty roar and then screams in VTEC.

Most people go for AEM's or Teg-M but the Injen is a worthy contender. Some argue it makes the most power when mapped but unsure.

Back