• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Paint colour code

Hi there,

Could anyone tell me the paint code for the black parts of the car i.e. the rear spoiler, sideskirts etc?

Looking for touchup pen and want to make sure the colour is an exact match.

Thanks

Hi there,

Could anyone tell me the paint code for the black parts of the car i.e. the rear spoiler, sideskirts etc?

Looking for touchup pen and want to make sure the colour is an exact match.

Thanks

halfords do a black permanent marker pen which ive used to touch up a few chips on my wheels and front splitter which seems a good match, if you were doing it on a noticable area use a touch up of clear coat on top to give it a glossy finish

Paint code for the car will be on the small plaque in the passenger side door frame. Mine is Crystal Black Pearl and the code is NH***

My fk2 is crystal black metallic but when you look at the rear diffuser and front lip etc they don’t look like the same metallic black as the rest of the car. I think they are Berlina black from what I’ve read online. I would have thought all fk2’s would have the same colour black skirts, lip and diffuser etc so I don’t think they are colour matched on crystal black cars?

Berlina black NH547HE. Don't worry if it looks blue when you apply it. It drys black. Perfect match for the side skirts

Awesome. I though that was the colour. I had to have a think because even though my cars black I thought the skirts and lips would just be the same black as every other colour fk2 so wouldn’t be the crystal black metallic of the car. I’ve ordered the right paint now

Awesome. I though that was the colour. I had to have a think because even though my cars black I thought the skirts and lips would just be the same black as every other colour fk2 so wouldn’t be the crystal black metallic of the car. I’ve ordered the right paint now
Hi mate.where do you order it can share the link and would it be post worldwide?

Sent from my CPH1911 using Tapatalk

Back