• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 genuine fk2 drivers side mat

my driver's side mat has 2 noticeable heel dents in it which I'm sure will wear through in the next couple of months.
i went to my local honda dealer to try to buy the driver's side mat only as the other 3 mats have hardly seen any wear
only to be told they sell them as a pack of 4 and won't split the pack. (bstards) :mad:
after an extensive search on the net i've found hendyeshop sells the genuine driver's side mat for 42 quid
it's still a bit steep for 1 mat that dosen't even have a heel pad, but better than buying a full set just for 1 mat

The mats are terrible considering the price they ask, my originals didn't last 6 months with heel holes appearing, would of been better off with cardboard.
I now have 2 original sets in the wardrobe and also 2 sets of Mugen mats which are absolutely lush :lol:

Ye. I seen the mugen red ones. They do look nice. but the price? I carpeted my living room for the same price:lol:
I got a cheap set from logo carmats for 35 quid which will do the winter. at least they came with a heal pad

thats the ones i bought wilmo, they are a good fit and look ok and a good deal for 35 quid, they will do for winter mats, and with the heal pad will last a lot longer than the genuine ones
i ordered the drivers genuine mat as well from hendys and will buy that alloy plate to keep them good for the summers

I just bought the driver side only mat from Honda, so I am not sure why they stated they only sell in packs of 4? I think it was circa £60
It was a 4 week wait for the mat though.

I also replaced mine due to a hole in the drivers side mat.

I just bought the driver side only mat from Honda, so I am not sure why they stated they only sell in packs of 4? I think it was circa £60
It was a 4 week wait for the mat though.

I also replaced mine due to a hole in the drivers side mat.

I reckon it's just greedy dealers wanting your cash.. I bought a single drivers mat and also the aluminium footplate. So I'll not be requiring a new one any time Soon

Back