• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ep3 type r alignment problem

Really weird one, car pulls to one side , then drives 100 per cent when you turn off onto another road , there is a pull on steering wheel then when you turn onto another road the car is driving 100%, ep3 type r has had new subframe fitted, new shocks and springs fitted all round, new driver side wishbone and ball joint , brakes have been all checked and alignment carried out

205 45 r17 nordex tyres, tyres only on a month, never got the readings for the alignment but mechanics couldnt see much wrong although driver side wheel is toeing in a bit but cant understand why as wishbone, balljoint and inner track rods where all changed

Last edited by a moderator:
No there not, i was sort of thinking would it be something to do with steering rack, maybe a worn slider ?

You can check for play.
Tyres can make a big difference on these cars, I wouldn't get anything that wasn't XL, I'd always get something like Goodyear, Michelin etc.

you sure its not just tram lining ? ep3's are renowned for that. used to happen all the time in my old ep3

Back