• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Hot hatch MEGA test

I bought it at the airport and while quietly confident, was nervous that focus might just pip us as... spoiler alert, it didn't :lol:

Absolutely smashed it - I honestly don't think I've seen a more comprehensive "win" in a big test like that.

"things it doesn't just do better than the others but in some respects bests them by a huge margin. Dry grip, wet grip, traction, brake pedal feel, braking power, steering feel and weighting, gearshift, ride quality, body control, stability, build quality, driving position, pedal layout , seat comfort"

Blimey.

Can't say I disagree though :)

Just found it in December's

Really interesting read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Just found it in December's

Really interesting read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is- amazing endorsement really, never seen anything quite like it. And this month the web site has a comparison against the Merc A45S that they had in the Evo COTY line up, where it did really well, but theyre adamant the FK8 is better (In fact they like the Hyundai more than the Merc)

I like Evo as they do these tests with several different reviewers over a few days and in different conditions. The result is an outcome of the experiences and conversations. It is always good to read the differences in opinions and a collective result, rather than an individual's opinion like most other reviews.

Th ever continues to impress, on Sunday out with my mates in varied conditions! Every thing from 430 Scuderia, 2 x 720s , AMG GTR, GT3, brand new 600LT, lots of super cars think the Civic is good and arguably the best car to drive on a and B roads.

Back