• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suspension rebuild.

Left my fn2 to have a full suspension rebuild (sachs & eibach) and l was also hoping to have the eibach front camber bolts fitted. But l went to collect the car they never fitted the camber bolts and told me they can't be removed. So now l have to find a garage to install them to enable me to get a frsu. Frustrated when search for the correct parts and still they don't fit them.

I think it is as the mechanic said that the bolt was solid and wouldn't budge or he didn't try to remove them . I leave to the new year and leave in somewhere else to have them fitted. But l am still happy with the car after having fitted the sachs shocks and eibach pro springs along with control arms drop links and inner and outer tie rods as it a lot smoother on the steering. Just to clean up the AP Coil overs to sell on.

Back