• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 JDM EP3 Carbon Dash Overlay

Hi Guys

I’m after the carbon dash overlay that (I think) was a JDM only dealer option. I’ve scoured the internet with zero success.

Any suggestions, pointers or if anyone has one they’d part with be much appreciated

Thanks
Jon

Any pictures of what you mean? Are you sure it's not just OEM parts that have been wrapped it hydro dipped?

Chap on YouTube called Stupreme had one fitted, pretty sure his mate makes them, not sure if he's on here but he does mention CTRO forum

Chap on YouTube called Stupreme had one fitted, pretty sure his mate makes them, not sure if he's on here but he does mention CTRO forum
Thanks - it’s the OEM bit I’m looking for though.

Tbh - you could say it looks a bit tacky, you can even see the silver at the edges of the dials. Happy to buy that eBay piece for a premium if (long shot) anyone on here bought it!?

Thanks
Jon

I have this on mines, i quite like it now. It wasn't my cup of tea to start with but it grew on me. Good luck getting one mate.

Back