• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Stoptech

Hi all whats the difference between stotech st40 to the st41's

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

ST41 is a smaller caliper, designed for rear wheels or cars with smaller front wheels.

But for ep3's it st40's for the front? only asking because all the kits i have been looking at seem to be be st41's but i have come across somone selling st40's for a ep3

But for ep3's it st40's for the front? only asking because all the kits i have been looking at seem to be be st41's but i have come across somone selling st40's for a ep3

I think ST40 may be for cars with 18" and above wheels. Best off reaching out to a Stoptech distributor or even Stoptech themselves.

Well here we go quick reply:

*the ST-40 kit uses a 328x28mm 2 piece rotor & the ST-41 300x28mm uses a 1 piece rotor

All i want to know is will the st40 kit standard wheels and if not what size

I hate shopping for car parts hahaha they send me a printable measuring thing to chectout if they fit

Maybe a winder wheel with different et but good to know i will get after market wheels but dont want to go 18" or bigger

ST-40 should fit under 17" wheels then, I had 335m discs on my DC5 with 17" wheels on and a larger caliper, but it's best to make sure with the template. You may also need a spacer.

I had the 330mm kit on my ep3, I had 17inch rotas on it. From memory it will fit standard alloys but only if you have a spacer.

Amazing bit of kit.
f01184ee7048a813e8da766d0faab0eb.jpg

Back