• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Which clutch to get

Well depending where you are in East Sussex you can't be more than 70 odd miles, i'm about 65 miles in Swindon. My dad has an 03 plate bug eye WRX which has been converted with the 2.5l STI engine and all the gubbins, runs about 400bhp now and he drives it to Lincolnshire from Swindon to have it tuned/repaired or upgraded because they're just such a good garage.

It's 90 miles, if they are that good then I might make a staycation out of it with the savings

Had my clutch recently fitted from Honda hq for £320 all in. The excedy one and drives like new

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I just fitted an OEM clutch and couldn't be happier. I don't do track days though...

I've heard that the exedy ones are crap though

Glad to hear you're happy with yours. I'm just going by what others have said. Apparently there's a lot of fake exedys out there too

It's the release bearings on some of them that go. It won't always show any issues straight away.

Glad to hear you're happy with yours. I'm just going by what others have said. Apparently there's a lot of fake exedys out there too
I got it done from Honda hq who are excellent so fingers crossed i don't get any issues!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Back