• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ep3 tyres 215/45/17

I have 215/45 tyres on my rota alloys as the wheel width is 7.5 inches compared to 7 inch oem. This the tyre wall thickness is nearly 5mm more than oem. I ran ad08r yokos but now have Michelin ps4 on the fronts, and I find the cornering is not quite as firm as the ad08r.
I need two new rears soon and I'm planning to rotate the ps4 to the rears and get some new rubber for the fronts. Is there anything in the middle of ps4 and ad08r that I could put on the fronts? Anyone run federal rsr at all?

I've only ever ran ad08r on mine, a friend has ns2r on a swift. They're good when hot and dry, but far worse in the wet.

Are yours the xl rated PS4? They might help keep the stiffness in the sidewall. Or don't they do a PS4 S which is a little bit more performance orientated? Might be worth looking into.

If not, why not stick with the yoko?

Sent from my Mi MIX 3 using Tapatalk

Back