• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC2 Double din Carbon Plate

Hi Guys

Does anyone have any recommendations as to where I might be able to source a carbon (effect) double din blanking plate for a DC2 please? I would imagine loads of these ended up in dealer bins and now seem to be rare as rocking horse whatsits.....Its to replace the plain matt black plate currently in place.

I've checked various JDM suppliers and Japanese auction sites all say 'out of stock'

Any help much appreciated

Thanks Jon

Get it dipped or just wrap it with 3M fake carbon? You’ll have hard work finding trim for DC2s these days.

Thanks Hazz

Considered that but, either wont look right - very difficult to match the OEM fake carbon.

Would have thought yahoo japan would have had one - but seems there is a world shortage?! when most people dealer fitted audio - they prob got binned!?!

Cheers

Your best bet is to keep an eye on the breakers yards, they'll still get scrapped once in a while. There's websites you can leave details on and they'll contact you once an appropriate donor turns up.

Back