• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Front tyres - only 6k and done?!

Done nearly 9k on OEM Conti's...showing a little more wear on the inside as most others have. May go for PS4's next and see how they compare. I think I would rather pay a little more and have my dealer change my tyres as I know they will be careful and it isnt a novelty having an R in the workshop so no kiddies climbing all over it.... :eek: They also know I am a fa^^y and cherish my baby... as we all do no doubt.. :lol:

while we should all really get the geo checked at the same time as well to ensure the future tyre wear is even (or in the case of the standard CTR setup to be slightly susceptible to wearing the inner shoulders) unfortunately not all dealers have the tracking machines to handle wheel rims larger than 19" - which sadly is/was the case for Cambridge Honda so they have to take the NSX/CTR elsewhere for geo alignment.

while we should all really get the geo checked at the same time as well to ensure the future tyre wear is even (or in the case of the standard CTR setup to be slightly susceptible to wearing the inner shoulders) unfortunately not all dealers have the tracking machines to handle wheel rims larger than 19" - which sadly is/was the case for Cambridge Honda so they have to take the NSX/CTR elsewhere for geo alignment.

you got an NSX as well??

I think I would rather pay a little more and have my dealer change my tyres as I know they will be careful

Don't be too trusting in dealers, always sit in and wait with services and don't forget dealers have colour coded touch up pens on hand so any damaged alloys will easily be covered :lol:

Back