• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 P0141 EML On after replacing sensor

The Eml has always been on my car since I bought it, thought it was due to it having a decat fitted.

Just fitted the original manifold and cat, replaced both O2 Sensors and when I went to get the EML turned off with a OBD scanner, it went off for a few moments and came back on

The error code I got was

P0141 - O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Bank 1 Sensor 2

Anybody got this after changing the sensor? One I fitted was NGK brand

Is it the standard 4-1 EP3 manifold or a DC5 4-2-1 manifold you replaced the decat with?

I had to fit an O2 spacer when i fitted the DC5 manifold as the EML would come on due to the better flowing cat on the DC5. Never seen it again since i fitted the O2 spacer after the Cat.

Is it the standard 4-1 EP3 manifold or a DC5 4-2-1 manifold you replaced the decat with?

I had to fit an O2 spacer when i fitted the DC5 manifold as the EML would come on due to the better flowing cat on the DC5. Never seen it again since i fitted the O2 spacer after the Cat.

It was just the standard 4-1 manifold that I fitted back on it.

Unless it was a Honda OEM sensor you’re likely to get the code come back on. The cheap ones either don’t cure it or don’t last at all.

Back