• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Drivers who feel compelled to race you

giphy.gif

I had a brand new m5 try it on yesterday, I want to say he wasn't trying but he looked less and less pleased with himself as I was still sat next to him (my car is mapped but would have thought the m5 would have pulled away)

I had a brand new m5 try it on yesterday, I want to say he wasn't trying but he looked less and less pleased with himself as I was still sat next to him (my car is mapped but would have thought the m5 would have pulled away)

Easy kill for the FK2, were you in the VTEC zone? Because if you were you should have gapped him.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys have to be trolling, an F90 M5 would murder an FK2/FK8 in straight line performance.

You guys can't be serious?? But if you are this thread is comedy gold. Not sure which is funnier, the 911 comment or the M5 one. You've made my Sunday!

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Takin this sh#t to a higher level now
On my way home from work today. On a road that runs parallel to the runway at gla. I noticed a big grey and red thing pull alongside me.. I swear if I hadn't run outta road that jet2 737/800 was in my back pocket :D:p

Takin this sh#t to a higher level now
On my way home from work today. On a road that runs parallel to the runway at gla. I noticed a big grey and red thing pull alongside me.. I swear if I hadn't run outta road that jet2 737/800 was in my back pocket :D:p

Well a commercial jet's take off speed is around 167 mph
Which is coincidentally the fk2' s top speed Lol.
Regards Fred.

the m5 should have left me but didn't so I hope he wasn't trying and he definitely wasn't just on the way to work as slowed down to get along side me then accelerated hard (then proceeded to follow me, up my chuff for a few miles until I turned off) I'm definitely not trying to troll this thread and will be first to call BS on remap numbers etc (unless I've got a hell of a lot more than I think :confused:)

The M5 does a 1/4 mile in sub 11 seconds, he definitely wasn't trying. :lol:

could have been a modded 535 or something dressed in m5 gear as it just sat next to me but sounded a bit meaty

The M5 does a 1/4 mile in sub 11 seconds, he definitely wasn't trying. :lol:

Yes Chris, BMW M5 is rated at 600 bhp and 617 for the M5 competition and 553lb/ft of torque,
despite weighing approx 2 tons it'll still do 0-60 in 3.1secs.So I agree he definitely wasn't trying

Regards Fred.

Last edited by a moderator:
the m5 should have left me but didn't so I hope he wasn't trying and he definitely wasn't just on the way to work as slowed down to get along side me then accelerated hard (then proceeded to follow me, up my chuff for a few miles until I turned off) I'm definitely not trying to troll this thread and will be first to call BS on remap numbers etc (unless I've got a hell of a lot more than I think :confused:)

We know some dynos run high and some low. And i also know you arent much of a believer in figures. But with the mods and map you are running most average a lot more than you have claimed. Maybe your dyno figures are wrong. Not saying that the bm wasn't trying. But it could be possible you have more power than you think. Not enough to beat a 600hp car. But enough to make him think twice if he wasn't the best driver

Back