• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Ricky Wilson Kaiser Chiefs

Did you know that front man and lead singer of the Kaiser Chiefs' daily drive is a fk2 gt . Apparently he drove one at the goodwood festival of speed and fell in love with it and shortly after took delivery of one and it's his first brand new car ever.This is however old news that i've recently read so some members might already be aware of this.
Regards Fred

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn’t it a sponsored car? The press release would certainly suggest so. I’d tell everyone I loved my 2001 Nissan Micra if the price was right.

They did a music video in FK2's, he was given one for being made an ambassador for the type r, Jenson button also had one, but I think ctro forum used it more than him, I think that popped up for sale a year or 2 ago, not a bad first name on the logbook

I've met him at Silverstone at the F1, we had VIP tickets. Nice guy. Off to see them in Cardiff on the 31st of January.

39a0f88298ff027c0e38ac13e20c2511.jpg

They put on a good show, you’ll enjoy it.

Back