• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Championship White DC5

Finally picked up my DC5 yesterday :twisted:

For those who don't know me I'm Jamie. I've been a lover of Honda ever since my dad bought his EP3 10 years ago (which he still has, see thread here- https://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?65484-My-Milano-Red-CTR )
Being 14 at the time I was always a regular sight in the passenger seat! Some of the older forum members may remember me from the long ago ring trips and JAE's.
Well after years of lurking and never getting round to posting about my previous cars (sorry Loxy :lol:) , I've pulled my finger out with my latest purchase.

I decided back in July I was going to sell my FN2 and look to import a DC5. After following BHP Imports for a good few years I decided to message them to source a car of my own (those who know Andy will appreciate his attention to detail :) ) Well a deposit was put down and we began the search, we missed out on a few but ultimately landed this 2001 beauty at the end of August.
Fast forward a few months and it was collected yesterday.

Apart from the late 90s head unit :lol: it's oem.

Enjoy the pics :D there's a few of my old Hondas too :)

I6cjtBc.jpg

0rkGOTj.jpg

GwRSpBx.jpg

tYdG75I.jpg

LwdkYAO.jpg

1MEetWn.jpg

JrNWBlQ.jpg

csxfQ9s.jpg

g8ibgwk.jpg

iWKaGA3.jpg

cII3dJP.jpg

euMDQ1o.jpg

buDYZcq.jpg

SStyXbm.jpg

z41oL60.jpg

fme8KnW.jpg

w6ZGmFQ.jpg

GBF5DBc.jpg

kgmYjRh.jpg

N6QLTBw.jpg

WylzAyL.jpg

YnEFZpJ.jpg

ZWJHAor.jpg

Looks great Jamie. Nice to one in OEM spec. You’ve scored well there bud ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great Jamie. Nice to one in OEM spec. You’ve scored well there bud ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers Darren. Yeah it's exactly what i was looking for, standard ones are few and far between so it's refreshing to have a well kept oem one :)

Thanks Dotty, the last time i was in a dc5 was yours around spa :lol:

That is beautiful. Nothing quite like a standard DC5. Still my all time favourite of my cars. Enjoy it.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Jesus that is a rare sight..... A parcel shelf in a dc5!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
My first one came with one, my second didn't and I'd to get one from a breaker in the states. Looks so much better with it in.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I keep toying with the idea of getting one for mine but as its not a daily it very rearly has anything in the boot so I keep telling myself that you don't see a parcel shelf in a racecar...... It helps me sleep at night haha.

I keep toying with the idea of getting one for mine but as its not a daily it very rearly has anything in the boot so I keep telling myself that you don't see a parcel shelf in a racecar...... It helps me sleep at night haha.

Yeah I get that, mine isn't my daily either so no real purpose for it haha. I wasn't particularly bothered if it came over with one or not but it's nice to have one given the rarity :D

Back