• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Carbon dipped dash

Had my centre console hydro dipped in carbon. Makes a massive difference in the interior.
8c580b76e803f30520048a6abbebc774.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks fantastic mate! Is this hard wearing or do you need to be very careful with it scuffing etc?

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good that mate, something I've been considering. How much was that as a base for comparison from a local company. Thanks :)

Looks good that mate, something I've been considering. How much was that as a base for comparison from a local company. Thanks :)

Thanks mate sorry for late reply it was £90 but that was with getting the door handle trims done as well

Looks fantastic mate! Is this hard wearing or do you need to be very careful with it scuffing etc?

Thanks mate sorry for late reply. it is hard wearing I suppose if you scratched it then it would show but you don’t need to be careful around it as they do all the lacquering and protection.

Back