• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Looking for experiences with Bilstein b14 Coilovers

Hey, new to the forum

I've had my JDM EP3 for about a month and my NSF shock is dead (I think) so i thought I'd look into coilovers. The car is a daily and weekend B road basher, I may take it on track a couple times a year but only for fun. I've read alot from this forum and others about shocks, springs and coilovers and rather than going to a yellowspeed/BC etc I'd stick with what I understand to be quality in Bilstein. After some searching it seems that only the B14 kit and B4's are build for the EP3.

I've found the b14 kit for about £910 which is at the top of my budget but I'm not to interested in adjustable dampening that the other brands all seem to have.

So I'm asking for anyone that has been running the Bilstein b14 kit to chime in with your experiences running with it (ride comfort / b road performance/ track performance/ general reliability)and anyone that has opinions about my choice here.

Thanks

There is no comfort. They're harsh and crashy. They're the only thing I don't like about my car.

Back