• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 FN2 GT 'Plus'?!?

A while back, I was calling the Honda dealer where I have mine serviced about something, and I asked them if they could tell me whether my car was one of those late model life cars that had an LSD thrown in. Obviously I'd heard about post-2010 cars having them fitted as standard and seeing as mine is a 61 plate, I thought I should be in with a shot.

Anyway, the guy came back to me and said that my car is designated as a Type-R GT 'Plus' on their system/database so it has the LSD.

Just wondering if anybody else has ever heard of this because Googling for a GT Plus brings up nothing. I'm assuming it's just some sort of internal dealer designation?

Fair enough. Weird how Honda class it as a Plus but it's a GT everywhere else.

Bloke said that it should have the LSD from whatever screen he was looking at anyway. If the 2010- thing is true then a 61 plate car must surely have it.

(yeah, I know I could/should just look myself but I don't have anywhere to jack it up and do stuff underneath anyway)

Hmm, well I've got 'A' which means it was built in 2010. I assume there's no way of of knowing whether that would have been pre or post April.

Back