• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rubmifer's FK2

Picked up the car about a month ago now, and I'm loving it everytime I take her out.

Only annoying issue is the fact that I get the TPM warning from time to time and a vibration at certain speeds. Especially at 130km it's quite noticeable.
I've set the tires to the correct tire pressure but still get the warnings from time to time. Went in to balance the wheels to see if that fixed it, but still the same vibrations. The guy at the shop did tell me he saw some rim damage, so that might be the reason. I'm communicating with the dealer to see what they can do to fix it.

Anyone have any experience with the Remus throttle responder too? I love the improved throttle response in +R mode, but the stiffened dampers aren't really all that useful on most of the roads here. The throttle responder apparently works well, but I would like to have some more hands on experiences before I go and buy one.

Anyway, couple of pictures.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/66289877@N04/albums/72157713097544051

(no idea if you guys can see the images btw, I keep getting 404 errors no matter what hosts I use)

Looks so nice in white.
Swap the front wheels to the back to help with the vibrations, unless all 4 wheels are buckled?

Remus responder is great and worth getting without a doubt.

The 2 Mods every FK2 should have are A Eventuri and a Remus Responder.

Pictures are showing for me.
Enjoy your car mate.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Did that. Added pressure, reset the tps system, but after 2 weeks I got the message back again.
Will try the tire swap when I get the chance.

I added a Flickr link too in case the pics don’t load.

Have you checked you wheel balancing? If the vibration is around 60 mph then goes away a bit the faster you go I'd reckon it's the balancing

And yes, it’s only at certain speeds. It’s noticeable at 130km/h for example, but goes away when I pull it to around 140.

as you are only a month into ownership id let the dealer sort it out, even if you didnt get a warranty with it
tbh i would have had it back the same day if i had any steering issues, a month gives them the leeway to try and blame you for bad driving, hitting potholes etc

as you are only a month into ownership id let the dealer sort it out, even if you didnt get a warranty with it
tbh i would have had it back the same day if i had any steering issues, a month gives them the leeway to try and blame you for bad driving, hitting potholes etc

It’s a honda dealer and I have 1 year of warranty. They already know about the issue and they will be in touch. Hopefully I have news soon.

TPS was an issue for quite a few at the beginning, it would pop up for the majority on long straight runs, not had mine pop up for some time now

Getting around 400km (250 miles) on a tank right now. Is that acceptable?
I do notice that once the needle sits between half and a quarter tank the needle seems to be dropping quite fast.
Havent run it to the red light yet. Last time I filled her up i filled up just under 40l.

Back