• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 2 NEW type R Models confirmed ! LIGHT WEIGHT & SPORT Line , black seats back too !

Try as I may get a deposit down on one I failed for the last month, no dealer I knew was prepared to, but was told may be and may get a call back. To be honest I'm not that interested now the spec has been released, it isn't enough to warrant the 45k+ price tag and I'd want Ac and Sat nav.

He's not or you're not :lol:
I had 2 names you were the other but I assumed not as you have already just purchased

He’s not

I’m not either. I understand there will be something more hard core in 2021 as a send off.

Don't underestimate them selling quick, these will be purchased and either stored or used for minimal miles,
True Honda diehards will probably be already enquiring and dropping deposits,
Soon as I read it someone's name popped up in my head but I'll keep it to myself for his discretion

He's not or you're not :lol:
I had 2 names you were the other but I assumed not as you have already just purchased

He’s not

I’m not either. I understand there will be something more hard core in 2021 as a send off.

He's just replaced his daily FK8 with a new AMG A 45 S+ Plus....

Chris.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope Aston D Martin watches this forum.

He's just announced his order for a Limited Edition on the FK8 page. Reckons he is going to store it from the off without driving it and sell it in 10 years for two to three times what he pays for it.

Some of the stuff he comes out with is decent, some is guesswork that he passes off as inside knowledge (most recent being part numbers on the wheels have changed so that means they don't have the red stripe?!) but he's way off with this one.

The guy is adamant but there is no way on this earth a Civic will be worth $80-$120k in 10 years.

Look at M20s, barely making their original asking price now after 10 years.

I'm not saying a Special Edition FK8 isn't good, but they're not a rare exotic. Yellow paint and 47kg lighter or not. Plus there will be a 2021 run out version that puts it in the shade.

This is Like the Ford Focus rs 'edition'...then Hopefully a send off one like the heritage edition, with a decent bump in power

Having seen that real world picture of the boost blue i'm slightly disappointed...just a bit too powder blue for me. I was hoping it would be a slightly deeper, classier shade. Too close to the Focus RS or Clio racing colour for me. Even happier with my polished metal now, so oddly the only thing i'm really interested in now is the new gearknob!!!!

2 decades ago, would have consider the upcoming more trackable 2021 CTR in Yellow. 100 allocated for Canada and dealer called this past Monday I could get one in exchange for my ordered 2020 FK8 Boost Blue.
Decided to keep the current status. These old bones doesn't have the agile reflexes of yesteryear!!! LOL!!! Need those creature comforts (e.g. sound deadening,etc....) items.
Nevertheless, it will be a track sensation! Looking forward to reading the future incoming reviews from this forum's membership.
On the Sport Line, this model is not available in NA. Personally, I find the smaller wing a downgrade in the Type R's character, but have to admit it looks good in B. Blue.

Last edited by a moderator:
BOOST BLUE is a great colour choice & you'll find the current chassis is very well sorted anyway :D

Enjoy :smt023

Oh yes!! Sorry if my last post appeared negative, enjoy the Boost Blue!!!! It's purely a personal taste thing and there's nothing at all wrong with it, just not for me!!

78fcd81e3990b2b1ae9a279d253025ec.jpg

look like 19" rims yeah on MSPS4 rubber if I'm not mistaken too.

does it still have a Type R badge if it's a Sportline? (Type S?)

As Dotty says the Type R badge remains :D

The wheels are 19" with MPS4S as you said..they're in a Dark Grey colour & the Red pinstripe is now missing...I quite like the seats though :cool:

Its name 'Type R Sport Line' - is ridiculous

It should be:

Type R (pansies one)
Type R GT (The best one)
Type R Limited (the half hearted one)

'Line' is like the R Line or, St Line etc, a sporty body kit imitating the more expensive higher insurance car, with a lesser engine....stupid.

I wonder how much the lightweight limited edition will be ?
Only 20 limited edition cars available for the UK and 100 in total for Europe.

Will be a very rare car!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hi, i wanna ask if you have more infos on country relases numbers. 20 for Uk and 100 for Europe. Do you know how much in other countries?
Tks in advance. ;)

Back