• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Has anyone fitted these to their EP

Would like to know how they look on the rear bumper before I make a mistake.
8995f6b9c17bf0fcb7d58f202e33f598.jpg

What even are they?
They look ridiculous, I wouldn't have that nonsense anywhere near my car.
Seriously it looks like you've reversed your car into a garage and got some 3 cylinder head gaskets stuck to your rear bumper.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

You drill fug off great holes in the bumper, thus destroying it. Then fit these. They are “supposed” to eliminate the parachute effect at high speeds. Basically all they do is destroy a perfectly good bumper and make you look like a tool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty confident modern cars are designed not to need holes drilling in the bumpers to be aerodynamic.

I'm assuming you never want to sell the car on if you're thinking of fitting these monstrosities?

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

I think Harry, you have your answer :lol: Just don’t do it bud. You will regret it later on when you try to sell the car and either have to get a new bumper or tell the new owner why you drilled holes in this one ;)

it would appear people think they are Adrian Newey and have a degree in airflow dynamics :eek:

would look crap on a standard road car, the things people buy , just my opinion of course, we all have different tastes

Laters

I love the way they're photoshopped onto that car for the advert... presumably because they couldn't find anyone actually willing to fit them :lol:

Looks like another case of let's find a mug to buy this c*rap so everybody can have a good laugh.

Don't spoil a perfectly good car.

Lol...i took a hole saw to mine...
Parachute effect is real mind.
20664cddcde7f5b0e10ab38071130519.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I think I'd sooner just take the bumper off before any of that!

Surely a flat floor would be the better way to go about it?

Sent from my Mi MIX 3 using Tapatalk

Mines just a track car so im not bothered. Flat floor awkward with the hanging down as standard exhaust.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Nice bit of morning entertainment at work with a coffee, cheers lads :lol:

I wouldn't have them anywhere near my car either :lol:

Could always fit them and have 6 exhausts coming out of the rear bumper :p

Nice bit of morning entertainment at work with a coffee, cheers lads :lol:

I wouldn't have them anywhere near my car either :lol:

That’s what I’m planning 6 with twin tips seriously *** I can always rely on this forum to roast me out of bad decisions lol

You could make all the FK owners jealous as you’d have twice what they have. Probably look a damn site better as well :lol:

You could make all the FK owners jealous as you’d have twice what they have. Probably look a damn site better as well :lol:

hehe.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back