• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Difficult to enjoy a Type-R on UK roads...

But there will still be a gap in revenue that will have to be filled.
The current VED regime is based on CO2 emissions as you well know, so where will the burden fall when all vehicles are zero emission?

But there will still be a gap in revenue that will have to be filled.
The current VED regime is based on CO2 emissions as you well know, so where will the burden fall when all vehicles are zero emission?

They won't lose a penny on VED. They will simply change the tax criteria as and when needed to keep VED revenue similar or more.

I run a fk2 and regularly drive on the same roads here in yorkshire. So I know the roads like the back of my hand and i know where the badly sunk grates,manhole covers and potholes are so my drivestyle on these roads is altered accorgingly.I simply were possible drive around them and don't give a flying funk if there is someone in a van, car or other behind me. On the other side as i know the roads very well i also know were the roads are good so i can flex the fk2's muscles.
Keep on Keeping on enjoying your Type R
Regards Fred.

I thought the government recently promised to address the issue of potholes and manhole covers that have sunk or were fitted too low, however time will only tell.
Regards Fred.

Now they've spent all that money on keeping businesses afloat and trying to stop covid, at the next change of government they will be leaving a note to say "sorry the money's all gone" like Labour did.

Back