• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Need some opinions

Is there not somewhere on the FK2 that would place them like the FN2?

Not a brilliant picture but should show well enough

Attachments

• 100_1128.JPG
    100_1128.JPG
    120.1 KB · Views: 39
I thought these came from the factory as an optional extra? The car I bought has them on, I assumed they came like that. Will post a pic up OP

I thought these came from the factory as an optional extra? The car I bought has them on, I assumed they came like that. Will post a pic up OP

Don't think they even came as an optional extra. Most guys I've spoken to have put the fn2 ones on as there is no specific fk2 design

20190510_162428_zpshhz6gmjf.jpg

this is mine

thanks for photos - very helpful
looks to me that either way is equally good, personal choice then

Ye thanks all for the pics guys. I agree with wilmo. There is no right or wrong. Most do go for below. But mb ctr makes a good argument for above ;)

Not that there’s much in it but I think I prefer above. I think it meets the eye better

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally think with black skirts above looks best, now I've colour coded it could go in either position.

above looks a little closer to the fn2 positioning I think

Back