• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Odometer not displaying.

I have just been to fill up with petrol and on driving away I noticed that the odometer was no longer displayed.

Has anybody encountered this problem? I think it may be a trip to the main dealer?

Cheers

Have you checked your manual? If it’s just the odometer and the rest of the display is ok it’s most likely a display setting I should think.

Pressing down on the dash dimmer stalk that protrudes from the petrol gauge screen will cycle through A,B and total mileage for the car, at least it should. I've never noticed a setting on the infotainment thingy but it could be hidden away somewhere.

It shouldn't totally dissapear though. Is it back dshogg?

I have messed about (technical term) moving through the different display options in the hope that it might reset, but no go.

I leave the information display on the fuel option and am unaware that I might have done anything to affect the display.

I called Blackpool Honda today, but was unable to get the car in before its service in three weeks. I was half hoping that they would be able to give me a quick fix.

It's a small thing, but is annoying me.

Cheers

Dave

If you can share a picture of your display it would help. I’m still sure it must be a setting. What happens when you cycle through the trip A, B etc as Jay says above? Do any of those numbers display?

A bit embarrassing this, but I will come clean anyway!

It would appear that I have caught the stalk and switched to trip meter. It should have been obvious with hindsight.

It was the FAQ post on this forum that pointed me in the right direction, so many thanks to all.

Back