• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 19" or 18" alloys

The fn2 I have just purchased came with oem 19" alloys. I want to keep these alloys as I think they set the car off. But my spine sometimes feels like it will pop out of my body when going over bumps etc. Are there springs/shocks out there that can just make the ride just that little better.

They ride a lot better on the Eibach 15mm drop Pro Kit. They are progressive on the front so are a lot more forgiving on initial compression than the stock ones.

Part number E10-40-011-01-22

Depending on the mileage and their condition, new shocks might also help.

They ride a lot better on the Eibach 15mm drop Pro Kit. They are progressive on the front so are a lot more forgiving on initial compression than the stock ones.

I've typed in the part code but it's showing lowering 20mm not the 15mm you mention. If it lowers by 20mm will I have to change the camber so I don't get uneven tyre wear.

Do you have any pics of your ride height with them fitted

Here's mine on the pro kit

Attachments

• sketch-1591108708716_copy_886x540.png
    sketch-1591108708716_copy_886x540.png
    678.2 KB · Views: 16
Here's mine on the pro kit

Sits at a nice height, can you go lower though on standard shocks without changing anything or is the eibachs just right.
Can you get spacers to sit the wheels out a little and what would you recommend.
Headlights, are they slightly tinted..?
Love the bonnet/wheel and front grill..the front grill sets the car off...

Back