• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

horn positive or ground

Grounded via the horn switch and steering column bud.

Sent from my Mi MIX 3 using Tapatalk

thank you..may i ask you another related question..if the original horn is earthed at the switch and column does this mean the wire at the horn itself is live and can be connected to a relay to operate air horns when the horn button is pressed..forgive my ignorance electrics are not my forte

In theory yes, but I have no experience of this.

Can't see why it wouldn't work, who doesn't like la cucuracha!

Sent from my Mi MIX 3 using Tapatalk

thank you..may i ask you another related question..if the original horn is earthed at the switch and column does this mean the wire at the horn itself is live and can be connected to a relay to operate air horns when the horn button is pressed..forgive my ignorance electrics are not my forte

Yes, it can be used to operate a relay, make sure the relay live feed to the airhorns compressor has an inline fuse from the battery, if you're coming straight off the live terminal on the battery... :D

Back