• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Wind deflectors...?

I really like them personally. I think its worth doing some research as some fit better than others from what I’ve read on here.

Yeh, I personally like them. Just wondering, with have folding mirrors will they catch. Otherwise the mirror will just have to stay out.

OEM will be the best you can get but they will be hard to find.

I have used both Heko and Climairs on my EP3. The Climairs are around double the price of the Heko one's but they are miles better for fitment.

I would expect the FN2 to be about the same experience tbh.

i like them, i have climair, m3 tape on the rears easy fit, very tight fit on the front, no clips or tape required for the front, you have to be careful when fitting the fronts as ive read they can shatter, my mirrors fold in with them and i think they make the window look more interesting

Last edited by a moderator:
I have them fitted and they are great. I always drive with my window slightly open, and in the rain it's great keeps the rain out. Mine are team heko, perfect fit.

Back