• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Heater Blowing but won't adjust - EP3 CTR

Hi,

Not sure if this is a common issue or not. Recently took the car out after a year and a half in storage. The heater fan is blowing close to full blast but I can't adjust it up or down. Can control power slightly by changing were it's blowing from (eg windscreen or footrest). Is it likely to just be the variable switch?

L

Yea turned out to be the resistor block behind the ECU. Normally something breaks causing the heater blower to stop completely. My issue was slightly different. I had almost zero resistance between 2 pins were I should of had resistance. This must of been why it was blowing full blast. New resistor block sorted it thankfully.

Nice one, my cars heaters are on full blast after sitting a while. The resistor should sort it thanks to you.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Back