• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 EP3 Premier Recaro seats

Just wondering what a good price to pay for a pair of these seats is?

I don't actually dislike my stock facelift seats (not enough to instantly run out and buy a pair of the Recaros), but would be tempted with a set for a decent price. Speaking to a mate, he picked a set up for £200, but now, all I see is them for around £400 - £600, and a set of the all red anniversary/JDM ones for £700!

And even at those prices, they're minimum 14 year old seats with bolster wear and tilt levers missing.

Any thought/input is appreciated, thanks. :)

They do seem a tad expensive but the prices you quote are pretty consistent with ads I have seen.

They do seem a tad expensive but the prices you quote are pretty consistent with ads I have seen.

Hmm, I'll save a search on ebay and see what comes up. I had Evo 8 Recaros in my MR2 turbo, which are far more supportive than the premier EP3 Trendlines, but they don't tilt, so they're out. I paid £350 delivered for those. I also bought some Noble M12 GTO seats to replace them, which were epic and weighed like 6kg! I paid £450 delivered for those. So £400-£600 for seats that (lets be honest) aren't that much different to the stock Type R seats, seems a bit steep.

Back