• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fn2 gearstick gaiter

I'm well aware of how to replace the gaiter itself because if the other thread, however the plastic clip that attaches under the knob is broken and I wondered if they were able to get separately from a gaiter. Thanks in advance

Number 2 on the diagram or the bit that's actually inside on the gator?

5c1ad1b6accf87813156113fa1c27b7c.jpg

Cost is eye watering.

Honda part number 54103-SMT-E01, MSRP £77.18

Now you have the part number, we have Cox and Hendy in the traders section, or keep an eye on eBay or the facebook groups for people breaking cars.

If you mean the plastic bit inside the top of the gator, no it's not available separately.

647163616eb3c43a9f39883557c12b5a.jpg

It comes with the gator on number 34 on the diagram.

Honda part number 77298-SMT-E02ZA, MSRP £61.54.

Or again, H

It is the one actually on the gaiter itself, is there any aftermarket options before I spend the money on the gaiter? Thanks

Not that I know of.
Maybe you can get one from a breaker that is all ragged - that's how the material goes eventually - and hope that the plastic is not damaged.
It's then a case of stripping it and swapping over the plastic bit.
There are instructions somewhere in a "how to" and I think that The tuning shop have instructions on how to fit the one they sell that is just the leather part.

I've got an old one but one of the wings in the plastic collar is broken - I suspect it happens if you try to remove the gaiter so a new is needed.

Back