• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Shocks going..?

When I jacked the car up at the front end it lifted the back wheel off the floor. When I did the opposing side I cant remember the tyre leaving the floor. Going to check in the morning when I get to work, cant do it at home because the drive is uneven. Is that the case, the springs and shocks not reliving enough. Could the gas in the shocks be going, are they gas..?

When I jacked the car up at the front end it lifted the back wheel off the floor. When I did the opposing side I cant remember the tyre leaving the floor. Going to check in the morning when I get to work, cant do it at home because the drive is uneven. Is that the case, the springs and shocks not reliving enough. Could the gas in the shocks be going, are they gas..?
It's been a while since I jacked my EP3 up as my trolley jack is now broken but I seem to remember this happening.

I think it's because the chassis is really stiff but someone with more knowledge than me should be able to advise further.

Sent from my moto e(6) plus using Tapatalk

If there’s oily mist around the shock absorbers then there knackered but if there’s no mist they should be ok, after jacking my cars up I always go for a quick drive and move side to side rocking the steering to settle the car back to normal. That said on my ep3 even after fitting new socks on the front one side is slightly lower than the other but even after having FRSU geo done it’s still the same? Drives perfect though.

Back