• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 GoPro camera mount setup

Hey fellow FK8'ers.

When all this pandemic is finally behind us, I'll be starting a new venture with the FK8 and will be taking her out on some track days.

To all you track pros out there, how and where have you mounted your go-pro for in car track footage?

Many thanks in advance for your replies and pics would be appreciated.

Cheers guys.

Hey fellow FK8'ers.

When all this pandemic is finally behind us, I'll be starting a new venture with the FK8 and will be taking her out on some track days.

To all you track pros out there, how and where have you mounted your go-pro for in car track footage?

Many thanks in advance for your replies and pics would be appreciated.

Cheers guys.
I mounted mine just under the rear view mirror slughtly to the left on a GoPro suction mount.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Yeah mate, the suction mount I've seen and have used myself before but I've seen on Youtube videos FK8's with go pros mounted from the roof lining, from cross bar mounting arm's etc etc..... Looking for those solutions really as I like the behind the seat and through the 2 headrest footage.

Lol, before you posting this I'd had a few thoughts and made a few purchases and fitted a similar more professional looking install. Once I start my Boost Blue project thread i'll post up some pictures, product links and an installation vid! :)

Thanks for your post mate, appreciate it.

Back