• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 EP3 Seat Upgrade: Leather? Premier Recaros?

Hello guys!
Just joined the forum, I have standard facelift interior in my EP3, but really fancy a change to full leather interior. The only problem is that they are very difficult to find in good condition, maybe someone could point me in the right direction?

Other option is a pair of Premier Recaros, the question is: are they a straight swap? As in 4 bolts in & out?

Thanks!

Hello guys!
Just joined the forum, I have standard facelift interior in my EP3, but really fancy a change to full leather interior. The only problem is that they are very difficult to find in good condition, maybe someone could point me in the right direction?

Other option is a pair of Premier Recaros, the question is: are they a straight swap? As in 4 bolts in & out?

Thanks!

Hi mate I changed my pre facelift seats to some premier recaros last weekend.
They are a straight swap, as long as they come with rails it’s just 4 bolts on each seat and then bolt the new ones in. Took me around 30minutes all in.

As for the leather seats have a look on Facebook at the ‘civic ep3 type r buy and sell’ lots of people putting things up for sale on there.
104d1fae62d060e790f5849050d7f945.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello guys!

Thanks!

Also just found some leather seats for sale on the Facebook ep3 owners club
6c039425f86091d062501668bdd709dd.jpg

Thanks for your reply mate! Currently don’t have Facebook or any social media (long story with my girlfriend) but I guess that’s a good reason to set one up. How do the Premiers compare to standard seats? Worth the swap?

I do like the look of the leather ones though, will drop him a message and take a look on the page.

Thanks for your reply mate! Currently don’t have Facebook or any social media (long story with my girlfriend) but I guess that’s a good reason to set one up. How do the Premiers compare to standard seats? Worth the swap?

I do like the look of the leather ones though, will drop him a message and take a look on the page.

No worries mate I’m the same with Facebook just made one to view the civic groups lol.
In my opinion they feel great, much tighter feeling than the originals and plus they look great

Back