• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Polished Metal Metallic FK8

Bazzagt4

Hi Folks,

Well I have had her for a week now and due to Lockdown I haven't done more than 10 miles , but the 10 I have done have been superb and I find myself smiling just sitting behind the wheel, I will update this thread with the small and large mods I do along the way, I plan to keep her for a long time, she only has 6,000 miles so should be good for a while , Anyway here are a few pics, I am massively into my detailing so I will probably bore you all with pics.

Lovely car and best colour imo. Do love my detailing too. Would highly recommend done and dusted si edition quick detailer

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Looking good bud, how you finding the remus?

I love it, great power gain, car feels much more lively, great appearance, love the Carbon tips, sound controller is a great investment, OEM sound with valve closed but nice and roarty with valve open, Mrs hasn't even twigged the car has it on its so good :D

Negative side is the cost but you can't have it always in life.

Baz

I love it, great power gain, car feels much more lively, great appearance, love the Carbon tips, sound controller is a great investment, OEM sound with valve closed but nice and roarty with valve open, Mrs hasn't even twigged the car has it on its so good :D

Negative side is the cost but you can't have it always in life.

Baz

Well its a win win if the Mrs hasn't even noticed. It looks the dogs dangalies and it certainly got me interested with the valve system as I start work very early morning, I was looking at more of the OEM look tips though as I've gone PCP for the first time and I know they can be funny with "changes" but that may go out of the window soon :lol: how long you had it on for?

Well its a win win if the Mrs hasn't even noticed. It looks the dogs dangalies and it certainly got me interested with the valve system as I start work very early morning, I was looking at more of the OEM look tips though as I've gone PCP for the first time and I know they can be funny with "changes" but that may go out of the window soon :lol: how long you had it on for?

only been on for 3 weeks now, it has become slightly louder as its "Bedded in".I also start early (leave at 5:30am) and don't open the valve until I have left the village , so easy to use with the booth button or have the app on my phone.

The carbon tips are are over £400 more than the standard tips so would save a few quid going standard stainless tips.

Baz

only been on for 3 weeks now, it has become slightly louder as its "Bedded in".I also start early (leave at 5:30am) and don't open the valve until I have left the village , so easy to use with the booth button or have the app on my phone.

The carbon tips are are over £400 more than the standard tips so would save a few quid going standard stainless tips.

Baz

So definitely neighbour friendly. I set off for work at 1:30am so would definitely be valve shut.

I'll have to look a little more into them would love to have a little more noise I'll see what finances are like after Christmas

Hopefully picking mine next week! Same colour too.

Thats awesome, I hope it lives up to your expectations, mine makes me smile every time I get in it , not many cars have done that so I know I chose well.

regards Baz

Thats awesome, I hope it lives up to your expectations, mine makes me smile every time I get in it , not many cars have done that so I know I chose well.

regards Baz
Nice one mate, can't wait!!

Hi Folks,

Well I have had her for a week now and due to Lockdown I haven't done more than 10 miles , but the 10 I have done have been superb and I find myself smiling just sitting behind the wheel, I will update this thread with the small and large mods I do along the way, I plan to keep her for a long time, she only has 6,000 miles so should be good for a while , Anyway here are a few pics, I am massively into my detailing so I will probably bore you all with pics.

Love the last shot enjoy it

Back