• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 EP3 Headlight Washers Don't Work

Hi all,

I have a facelift EP3 with factory xenons and headlight washers. They have never worked for the 3 years of ownership of the car and I never needed them, but MOT laws have changed in my area, so now I gotta fix them to pass.
I can't really find much info about how they work, could anyone help me to figure out how to start diagnosing the issue? Are they running off the same pump as the windshield washers? With the headlight on, are they supposed to work every 3rd pull of the wiper stalk?

Thanks in advance!

Hi all,

I have a facelift EP3 with factory xenons and headlight washers. They have never worked for the 3 years of ownership of the car and I never needed them, but MOT laws have changed in my area, so now I gotta fix them to pass.
I can't really find much info about how they work, could anyone help me to figure out how to start diagnosing the issue? Are they running off the same pump as the windshield washers? With the headlight on, are they supposed to work every 3rd pull of the wiper stalk?

Thanks in advance!
Didn't know ep3's come with headlight washers first i've heared.
I have an 05 ep3 facelift and mine hasn't got them.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Didn't know ep3's come with headlight washers first i've heared.
I have an 05 ep3 facelift and mine hasn't got them.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Only Euro EP3's (outside UK) came with factory headlight washers and HID's.

Back