• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Back to a Civic?

Some long standing members still about then!
I’m back to Civic ownership, my old civic has ended up coming home with a view to tarting it up to sell on, I think I may keep it
Had many many cars over the years but I still have a soft spot for the civic, the K20 lump is a peach

So, 3rd car lucky any what a peach it is with all the big ticket options. 2 owners and very much loved.

Already re mapped to 420BHP 500Nm

A tease photo attached, I’ll get some more when it’s clean.

a0176642d521965d0c0ccb6148b378fb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by a moderator:
Helo Lee, Long time no see / hear. Hope you are doing well buddy and enjoying your new drive.

Lovely car mate, was also browsing through some A45's but was always going to be an fk8!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Even with a budget of 20K the FK8 was out of reach but I just cannot got on board with the looks unfortunately. Also heated leather seats, pan roof etc in the Merc is more to my liking at the moment.

Still missing my DC5 though, much more fun to drive.

Even with a budget of 20K the FK8 was out of reach but I just cannot got on board with the looks unfortunately. Also heated leather seats, pan roof etc in the Merc is more to my liking at the moment.

Still missing my DC5 though, much more fun to drive.
Nothing wrong with the a45! Stunning car, for me it's the second best looking hatch after the fk8 haha! Enjoy mate

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Lots of pops & crackles from the factory upgrade exhaust in manual mode. Even more so with the resonator cut out. Still quiet though in comfort mode.

Yes it’s bloody quick!

Back